I love hearing from people who visit my site. Since The Pacer Page first went online in May 1995,
I've heard from Pacer owners, wannabe Pacer owners, Pacer enthusiasts...
and even a few folks who couldn't quite figure out why there was such a thing
as a Pacer enthusiast but still felt compelled to write.
I'm not able to answer all emails, but I read each and every one.
Please keep a few things in mind:
I'm game for pretty much anything else Pacer-related.
- If you want to share Pacer pictures, please use our
Flickr group, where you can
easily join and upload your own images, photos and videos immediately.
- I will not be able to answer your technical car questions.
If the answer to your question is not on this site, check my Pacer Resources
section for pointers to more information.
- Apart from the classifieds section,
I can't help you buy or sell cars or parts. I've also tried to
outline helpful hints for these searches in my Pacer
Resources section, so please look there.
- If you would like to send attachments, please note that
in your message, and Jeni will contact you with instructions.
- If you are submitting information to be included on The Pacer Page, be sure to
include proper credit information: Name, email address, homepage, geographical
location, and a brief anecdote or any other information that you'd like included.